She looks soo gorgeous with this colour
Also I can’t wait for this comeback
she had red hair during playing with fire but it was wasnt there for a long time. this one is more of a ginger red/orange. at least, thats what the articles on naver said.Didn't she already have red hair once or I'm blind
lisas hair is kinda gray and a lot blinks are hoping for blacksé when we get the teaser tonight.Have Lisa and Rose changed colors too for comeback? Can't wait to see their stylings too.
Huh that's interesting for Lisa, had to go and check. It's not my favorite on her right now, I think more warmer and brighter colors fit her more, but the style is quite mature which is nice.lisas hair is kinda gray and a lot blinks are hoping for blacksé when we get the teaser tonight.
I know she’s so underratedsuch a visual queen, forever my bias wrecker!
she really should get more love <3I know she’s so underrated
I know she really suits iti love this color on her
yeah had red hair in playing with fire era but this is more coppery red than the red she had thenDidn't she already have red hair once or I'm blind
Lisa does look good with dark grey hairI still can't over the graininess of the teasers...
I prefer her with her black hair but she looks good with it.
Best hair for now is Lisa's, imo
Yeah i hope her and Rosie get more love 💕 this comebackshe really should get more love <3
between rosie and her, they keep switching places in my list lol
def.Yeah i hope her and Rosie get more love 💕 this comeback
She doesdef.
although I will say, Jennie slays with blonde hair omg-
now I want to see lisa die her hair blue or something lmaoShe doesI never thought she would go blonde but it looks good on her
I’d love to see that, I’d also love for jisoo to go a light blonde or pink hairnow I want to see lisa die her hair blue or something lmao
jisoo would kill with blonde omfgI’d love to see that, I’d also love for jisoo to go a light blonde or pink hair
blonde jisoo would be thr death of mejisoo would kill with blonde omfg
lol, I have so many gg's now to get badgesblonde jisoo would be thr death of me
i lowkey need to get her badge next