- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,382
- Reactions Received
- 14,883
- Location
- Sun
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 20
- Ship
I WASNT EXPECTING A VIDEO LIKE THIS MY HEART STOPPED WORKING*thinking this would be a fun video*
IM AcTUALLY CRYING NOW OH MY GOD HELP ME
SAMEIDK AND I WASNT EXPECTING A VIDEO LIKE THIS MY HEART STOPPED WORKING![]()
heI’M SOFT OMG I’M GONNA CRY
Why is he so cuteee?
I’m smiling like an idiot in the bus station
And almost crying
And I got goosebumps
It’s impossible to not love him. Look at this baby singing while brushing his teeth, sleeping with his mouth open, being himself, so cute, so soft
Omg no, don’t make me think about this. I was so soft these days watching videos on twitter...It was emotional.
i was thinking to their disbandment while watching it.
Sorry.Omg no, don’t make me think about this. I was so soft these days watching videos on twitter...
That’s ok, no worriesSorry.