JLo vs JLaw vs Jennifer Anniston vs Jennifer Gardner vs Jennifer Love Hewitt (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
10
Reactions Received
34
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is hard not by looks tho
JLo>>>>>>>>
but like who I like the most is hard since im a big fan of Gardner and Anniston
Gardener>>>Anniston>>Hewitt>JLo>>>>>>>>JLaw

Not a big fan of JLaw tbh shes gassed up to the max
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  1. Jlo- A whole package.
  2. Jlaw- The best actress of the group.
  3. Jennifer Garner- Has had nice roles in movies and I also like her personality.
  4. Jennifer Anniston- I honestly don't find her that good as actress but her movies are good.
  5. Jennifer Love-Hewitt- I liked her show (Ghost whisperer).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread