Job Interviews.. are you good at them? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I just got out of one and I really want to shoot myself :wimwim:
They asked me about my interests and I said genshin impact please end my life I hate interviews so much💀
I will bet ten years later while I'm doing something ordinary, I'll randomly flash back to this moment and cringe.

Are you good at interviews? You should at least be better than me at them 💀​
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I just got out of one and I really want to shoot myself :wimwim:
They asked me about my interests and I said genshin impact please end my life I hate interviews so much💀
I will bet ten years later while I'm doing something ordinary, I'll randomly flash back to this moment and cringe.

Are you good at interviews? You should at least be better than me at them 💀​
I'm pretty sure you did well overall, don't beat yourself over it, you know what they say when you lose one opportunity another one presents itself
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
please tell me your secrets :zoomeyes:
I would say always be honest and straight forward, they love that. Don't be nervous ( they can tell when you are, will make the interview awkward), make sure you always look presentable, ( First impressions are everything) They look and see how well you dress and silently judge before they officially start asking questions. The most important thing is: BE CONFIDENT!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I would say always be honest and straight forward, they love that. Don't be nervous ( they can tell when you are, will make the interview awkward), make sure you always look presentable, ( First impressions are everything) They look and see how well you dress and silently judge before they officially start asking questions. The most important thing is: BE CONFIDENT!!!!
thanks :sanapray:
you make it sound so easy to not be nervous, but :yolk: :yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
ill definitely try it in the future though
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
thanks :sanapray:
you make it sound so easy to not be nervous, but :yolk: :yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
ill definitely try it in the future though
It's not, trust me, I remember my first interview when I was still in High school and I don't remember a whole lot except for the fact that I cried afterward cause I was so nervous and scared.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I wouldn't say I'm good, but I'm not bad, per se. I just........detest them. I'm Nara Shikamaru minus being a genius, so the effort it takes for me to act like a normal, functioning being for an interview... Like, the me that interviewed vs. the me they have come to know now... My boss was like, "How did we hire you?" (xD -- said jokingly because I'm weird and I seemed so not weird when they hired me, LOL.)


They asked me about my interests and I said genshin impact please end my life
Literally laughed out loud
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread