It was so cold, he's crazy @Nina
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 28 February 2023 #1 It was so cold, he's crazy @Nina Reactions: frocho, Nina, Ahsoka and 1 other person
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 28 February 2023 #2 I can’t judge tbh But I will anyways. Put some gloves on! Reactions: Day1
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,864 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,648 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 28 February 2023 #3 he looks like he is freezing overall, so I´de say he need at least gloves and a scarf. and maybe some thicker clothes in general. Reactions: Day1
he looks like he is freezing overall, so I´de say he need at least gloves and a scarf. and maybe some thicker clothes in general.
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,283 Reactions Received 75,381 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 141,789 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 28 February 2023 #4 Jonathan We need to talk. Reactions: Day1