Johnnys long hair is everything <3 [NCT] (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I can't tell if he's channeling Sk8r Boi era Avril Levigne or Axl Rose.
He is channeling all the long hair gods xD
[ i feel he would pull this look of perfectly if it wasnt a wig]
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Lol ur so funny
I do hope you’re joking
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Lol ur so funny
I do hope you’re joking
Nope i honnestly love it tbh i think it be better not as a wig and all 1 length etc etc
but it makes him stand out and if it wasnt for the hats i think he would look amazing
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I hate it so much. Whyyyyyy :yolk:

At first, I thought it was a girl dancing in the back.

Anyway, that comeback isn’t for me. Highly disappointed 😟
 
  • Like
Reactions: KurdishLuvie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread