- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
My boyfriend and I have a joint playlist.
He adds to it more than I do so all the songs this time are from him.
1. Lemme Freak by Lil Dicky: I seriously get so hooked to this song anytime it comes on...it's oddly addictive.
2. Strawberita by Remo Drive: My BF and I both are still unsure of how we feel about this group tbh.
3. Back Again by flor: My BF has me addicted to this guy. He's seriously so good and right up my alley.
He adds to it more than I do so all the songs this time are from him.
1. Lemme Freak by Lil Dicky: I seriously get so hooked to this song anytime it comes on...it's oddly addictive.
2. Strawberita by Remo Drive: My BF and I both are still unsure of how we feel about this group tbh.
3. Back Again by flor: My BF has me addicted to this guy. He's seriously so good and right up my alley.