COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Jon Huber, aka Luke Harper (WWE) / Mr. Brodie Lee (AEW) has passed away (1 Viewer)

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

Professional wrestler Jon Huber, known in the ring as both Luke Harper and Mr. Brodie Lee, died Saturday at the age of 41, according to World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.

Huber wrestled for WWE and more recently for All-Elite Wrestling (AEW). His wife, Amanda Huber, said on Instagram that her husband "passed surrounded by love ones after a hard fought battle with a non-Covid related lung issue." According to Huber's wife, he was being treated by physicians at the Mayo Clinic.

"In an industry filled with good people, Jon Huber was exceptionally respected and beloved in every way - a fierce and captivating talent, a thoughtful mentor and simply a very kind soul that starkly contradicted his persona as Mr. Brodie Lee," AEW wrote in a tribute to Huber.
WWE said Huber "found success in every stop of his sports-entertainment career, as his soft spoken yet imposing presence helped him create countless awe-inspiring moments in the ring."

CNN
------------------------------------

I swear he was just about to return to Dynamite soon; he was out because of injury. I'm so shocked right now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I hope his soul rests in peace. all strength to the family

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Omg, I remember him from when the Wyatt Family was still a thing and they gave him character arcs and stuff in WWE. I liked him as a wrestler and stuff... really sad to see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread