MV Jonas Brothers - Cool (2 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I love it! It's my type of song. And the MV is cute!

Gosh seeing them is bringing back so many high school memories. There was like this weird and unspoken war at my high school between Justin Bieber fans and Jonas Brothers fans. Everyone either had JB (solo) posters in their lockers or JB (band) posters in their lockers and they automatically bonded with those who shared their faves (well minus Joe Jonas fans because they were delusional and they all thought they would get married to him 🤣). I wonder who kids these days have in their lockers. I'd assume actors or 5SOS since they're like the only popular band/singers among the younger generation these days as far as I'm aware. I think actors are more popular these days.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I wonder who kids these days have in their lockers. I'd assume actors or 5SOS since they're like the only popular band/singers among the younger generation these days as far as I'm aware. I think actors are more popular these days.
Honestly by now probably KPop posters etc. lmao
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOVE IT. I GUESS IT A JONAS BRO MARATHON AGAIN FOR ME TODAYYYYY
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Myco

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly by now probably KPop posters etc. lmao
I guess that's a possibility but K-Pop is almost non-existent in my country. Like if you say "K-POP" people just stare at you until you elaborate. But then again, I'm coming across more and more K-Pop fans from my country online so it would make sense for the fandom to grow in real life too. It would be so interesting walking into a locker room and seeing BTS and EXO posters though. 🤣
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread