Searching Jongup (B.A.P) Card for Trade (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

i know nothing about b.a.p other than their title tracks, one member that i actually recognise and their trash company so i don't know what to zay here other than i hope i can trade this card :jisoosmh: i'm willing to trade it for:​
  • wonder girls other than sunye, sunmi and hyelim​
  • twice dahyun and momo​
  • chungha 3​
  • gfriend other than yuju and eunha​
  • everglow other than sihyeon​
  • ateez wooyoung​
  • astro rocky​
other cards i have for trade for these mentioned above are boa #1 and hyuna (4minute).​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm a million percent interested but I don't have any of the cards she wants :yolk:
The struggle
i hope you get a good card today then :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and eclipsoul

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'll see what I can get today or if I can get a trade :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I got nothin
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
thx for tagging, I´ve got nothing of those rich ass cards, so I´ll just stare at it and walk myself away :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread