Jooheon returns from the military in 5 days!!! (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,468
Reactions Received
75,528
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,437
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
By the time I have grey hairs maybe all the idols I like will have finished their service :sanapray:
I was able to hide most of mine but right around when Hyungwon enlisted, one started to appear in my bangs :pepecry1: a very distinct strand too.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was able to hide most of mine but right around when Hyungwon enlisted, one started to appear in my bangs :pepecry1: a very distinct strand too.
Maybe the enlistment of idols will be the cause of the grey hairs :catcry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
counting down the days
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread