@Monbebe
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,362 Reactions Received 59,409 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,750 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 1 May 2023 #1 @Monbebe Reactions: Deleted member 4423, Nina, Myth and 1 other person
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 1 May 2023 #2 nice
Venomous ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 2,811 Reactions Received 6,362 Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,251 Fandom Weneebebe Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 1 May 2023 #3 The way I wish this had been announced so I'd still be in the country when it releases...
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,390 Reactions Received 75,464 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,033 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 2 May 2023 #4 iKON, B.I, Yongguk, and now Jooheon I’m so happy