- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I thought the same at first lol.Adorable idk why i thought he was speaking koreani could only read his lips
Then again it doesnt matter if they're american if i dont hear them speak then i "hear" them speaking koreanI thought the same at first lol.
Exactly! This most often happens with Yunjin for me though. I always get so confused if I don't hear her and then I turn the volume up and I'm like "Oh, she's speaking English." I would think that I would be able to read their lips but I guess that's a skill that needs some work.Then again it doesnt matter if they're american if i dont hear them speak then i "hear" them speaking korean![]()
![]()
I can read lips a little bit since my brother and mom are partially deaf but not a lot like if they use sign language then i could definitely understand it but reading lips probably not lolExactly! This most often happens with Yunjin for me though. I always get so confused if I don't hear her and then I turn the volume up and I'm like "Oh, she's speaking English." I would think that I would be able to read their lips but I guess that's a skill that needs some work.