- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I didn’t even know you wanted her considering your focus was more on snsdNah, i mis-saw it but hv u completed ur daily task too? Viks said we could hv 2 cards today, free AND if we completed daily task. (Also if next time you look for a card n get a card like joy, maybe ask first if the first card is tradeable for the card you just got. I know i wasnt online or i was sleeping when you got joy but you were so persistent, well actually joy was more valuable than onda, tats all)
and yeah I am trying to finish my daily now.
but seriously - the Minah would be up for trade if you would want her