ju jingyi feeding the nii kids (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
And she's not even part of the group anymore :pepecry1:
she misses them though, I feel both happy and sad for her graduating tbh
since obv being an idol is what she loves most, but she earns more money outside the group
I think Meiqi is also facing a similar struggle
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
she misses them though, I feel both happy and sad for her graduating tbh
since obv being an idol is what she loves most, but she earns more money outside the group
I think Meiqi is also facing a similar struggle
It's nice to see that they maintain a good relationship.

Meiqi hit really big with Produce 101 and in terms of success she did everything right. I just wish Starship would be more transparent, because some fans still think they will return to WJSN.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
It's nice to see that they maintain a good relationship.

Meiqi hit really big with Produce 101 and in terms of success she did everything right. I just wish Starship would be more transparent, because some fans still think they will return to WJSN.
yeah, at any rate yuehua will not even allow them to entertain the thought of returning

I wish they didn’t force her into acting though, same with zihan, since that’s not their speciality and they keep getting hate for it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread