News Ju Won Tak Calls Out People Leaving Malicious Comments About MustB’s Car Accident (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Former RAINZ member Ju Won Tak had something to say to people leaving malicious comments about boy group MustB’s car accident.
In the early hours of April 21, boy group MustB was involved in a car accident that unfortunately led to the passing of their manager after he was transferred to the hospital for serious injuries. The four group members and one agency employee who were in the car were also taken to the hospital to receive treatment for injuries.

Ju Won Tak took to his personal Instagram account on April 21 and directed a message to people writing rude and malicious comments on articles about the accident.
"The comments under MustB’s articles are really shameful.After hearing the news of the accident in the early hours of the morning, I stayed up all night and as someone close to them, seeing shameful comments like “Who’s MustB?” “The manager’s giving a boost to nobodies as he leaves,” “It was his time to go,” and “They just need to get someone new” is filling me with so much anger.Are you people even human?Is there anything more important than a person’s life?You don’t even know what the members are struggling through. I don’t care about my image, I have to say this. You people are rotten to the core.To the manager, rest in peace.+) It was an accident so serious that the members lost consciousness. They have regained their consciousness and are now receiving treatment and recovering."
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
People are really leaving maliciouos comments over an accident that caused death? Disgusting. People become more and more terrible as the days go by.
@JungkooksWife no egg in here, just gonna annoy you with tagging since you are hating me :c

How many eggs are left tho?
I'm fine with you tagging me and all, but I don't think this is an appropriate thread for that.
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
People are really leaving maliciouos comments over an accident that caused death? Disgusting. People become more and more terrible as the days go by.
I'm fine with you tagging me and all, but I don't think this is an appropriate thread for that.
Urgh mb, I totally forgot threads still contain stuff that have nothing to do with eggs :pepeslippy:


I agree. There's no reason to say stuff like that when it comes to a car accident, that could happen to everyone tbh and you can't just say it was "his time to go" then
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
People are really leaving maliciouos comments over an accident that caused death? Disgusting. People become more and more terrible as the days go by.
I'm fine with you tagging me and all, but I don't think this is an appropriate thread for that.
i don't think it'll ever stop sadly, it's just such a shame for humanity and an extra gut punch for the relatives
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread