I know its not but if you could decide which came first what would you pick...I don't really think it's a case of 'either or' tbh, we'll be getting both of them either way but it's just that movie was announced first. I think whenever season 2 comes out, whether we had a movie or not wouldn't affect when it gets released tbh, since the movie is based of the prequel it's very much seperate from the main story so I personally kind of think of them as seperate projects. The movie will have info thats important in the Shibuya arc but not so much for the next major arc after the Origin of Obedience (unless of course the anime changes the order of things) so I don't think it really matters which one we get first. Also as long as the anime does stick to the order of the manga then the next season will also start with a whole flashback arc so either way with a movie or 2nd season we might not be seeing the main trio for a while, we should get tons of Gojo tho![]()
Well either way we will get some Gojo backstory so if I was just to pick purely based on the medium i'd say probably movie as long as there's a way to view it in the west whether it be scheduled live streams, being able to rent it online and watch within a time period like they did with the Made in Abyss movie when it's time in cinemas got cut short, or by some sort of miracle just having it show in my local cinema at least once! I'd be really hyped for a movie as long as I can actually view it and not have to wait for it to come out on dvd/bluray basically. I think anime movie adaptions should happen more often especially since some arcs really adapt wonderfully to the big screen rather than being split into episodes so there's a lot of potential for anime movies as long as they pick the right arcs to adapt and I think a movie for Jujutsu Kaisen 0 really has a huge amount of potential!I know its not but if you could decide which came first what would you pick...
I’m sure it will come to the west but who knows how long it’ll take, just look at the Demon Slayer movie :’)Well either way we will get some Gojo backstory so if I was just to pick purely based on the medium i'd say probably movie as long as there's a way to view it in the west whether it be scheduled live streams, being able to rent it online and watch within a time period like they did with the Made in Abyss movie when it's time in cinemas got cut short, or by some sort of miracle just having it show in my local cinema at least once! I'd be really hyped for a movie as long as I can actually view it and not have to wait for it to come out on dvd/bluray basically. I think anime movie adaptions should happen more often especially since some arcs really adapt wonderfully to the big screen rather than being split into episodes so there's a lot of potential for anime movies as long as they pick the right arcs to adapt and I think a movie for Jujutsu Kaisen 0 really has a huge amount of potential!
Demon Slayer was in a particularly tough spot with covid too, hopefully that won't interfere with movies anymore by the time jjk comes out 😔I’m sure it will come to the west but who knows how long it’ll take, just look at the Demon Slayer movie :’)
Fr, covid ruined everythingDemon Slayer was in a particularly tough spot with covid too, hopefully that won't interfere with movies anymore by the time jjk comes out 😔