- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I waited for this so long lmao.
I think this is just incredible hard to pull off, having to hold your breath, open your eyes,
trying to strike multiple poses without having your clothing or props block your face.
Just having your arms, legs, body, face w/e move the way you want it, to have that control is just so exhausting I imagine.
I think this is just incredible hard to pull off, having to hold your breath, open your eyes,
trying to strike multiple poses without having your clothing or props block your face.
Just having your arms, legs, body, face w/e move the way you want it, to have that control is just so exhausting I imagine.