Stream STARLIGHT Also, stream this neverending bop.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 November 2019 #1 Stream STARLIGHT Also, stream this neverending bop. Reactions: eclipsoul, potato, yeji and 2 others
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 21 November 2019 #2 I HAVE ADDED IT ON MY WAITING LIST Reactions: yeji
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 November 2019 #3 I'm happy she got away from TS Entertainment! I believe now she's got her own independent label! Love the whole MV! Reactions: yeji
I'm happy she got away from TS Entertainment! I believe now she's got her own independent label! Love the whole MV!
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 21 November 2019 #4 I MISSED HER Reactions: Yoohyeon
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 22 November 2019 #5 i'm so glad she's free from that trainwreck of a company which was ts. i missed hearing from her :') Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji