- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Previous Month: May
This is a real-time updating sheet.
If you want to jump to the June slot fast go to sheet 1 and click the link for June.
Otherwise Here:
June Top 100
Summary:
This month was honestly pretty solid.
I also went back and relistened to some May releases
and wound up adding them to the list. But EXO dropping pre-releases that were amazing.
I mean I think I am unbelievably addicted to Hear Me Out.
Not to mention, my favorite male soloist dropped a BOP.
Sungkyu's Small Talk is the actual love of my damn life.
Also, while Kiss Of Life's debut was disappointing-the drop of Bye My Neverland was life saving.
I think this month was one of the more successful ones music-wise.
Also obviously because I am posting this mid-month-ish the updated list and the list for June are already VERY different.
If you don't want to check out the list here are some photos of the charts.
Also, an extra note-I added 5th generation to the options because lets face it.
We're in the 5th generation right now.
Tag List:
@seungfloral @Yuzuru @Hakunama_Tata @Myth @Vikki @irys
What was your favorite releases from June?
What are your thoughts on the list so far?
Do you agree with my takes or no?
This is a real-time updating sheet.
If you want to jump to the June slot fast go to sheet 1 and click the link for June.
Otherwise Here:
June Top 100
Summary:
This month was honestly pretty solid.
I also went back and relistened to some May releases
and wound up adding them to the list. But EXO dropping pre-releases that were amazing.
I mean I think I am unbelievably addicted to Hear Me Out.
Not to mention, my favorite male soloist dropped a BOP.
Sungkyu's Small Talk is the actual love of my damn life.
Also, while Kiss Of Life's debut was disappointing-the drop of Bye My Neverland was life saving.
I think this month was one of the more successful ones music-wise.
Also obviously because I am posting this mid-month-ish the updated list and the list for June are already VERY different.
If you don't want to check out the list here are some photos of the charts.
Also, an extra note-I added 5th generation to the options because lets face it.
We're in the 5th generation right now.
Tag List:
@seungfloral @Yuzuru @Hakunama_Tata @Myth @Vikki @irys
What was your favorite releases from June?
What are your thoughts on the list so far?
Do you agree with my takes or no?