TV Jung Chaeyeon's Netflix drama "My First First Love" (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
"MY FIRST FIRST LOVE" NOW AVAILABLE ON NETFLIX!

Y'all know I've been waiting for this and it's finally out! :queen:

Watch the trailer, if you haven't!!!




I'm gonna watch it now and I'll post my opinions in this thread. :sanapray:

Please share your opinions, once you watched it! :pandahappy:

@JisoosHusband @Ozymandias @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @Tir @goyo​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will watch it when I am back at my place on monday
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I've finally finished the drama!

There might be spoilers, so please check the drama out if you haven't!!
My poor heartu :maheart:
This drama made me feel like this 24/7
Everything was pretty great imo and the actors / actresses did a really good job
The story line was fine but I didn't get the story about his housemate and the one that fled from her mother.
I wished that they would've done more things together as four / five.
I still have so many open questions and I just pray for the second season to come out soon.
I recommend this drama to everyone who likes the classic student romance genre :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread