News Jung Joon Young and Choi Jonghoon have received their prison sentences (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


​

I hope that these two bastards rot away in jail and that they don't try crawling back to the entertainment industry after they've been released in 5/6 years time! (shame that they can't be left to rot away in jail for the rest of their lives tbh)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope they won‘t think about making a comeback to the industry
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I was hoping for longer jail time :// good riddance!
Was hoping for longer, but its better than nothing I guess.
Jonghoon got the maximum sentence for his crimes but JJY got a year less than what the prosecution asked for, I’d be interested to hear a lawyer explain why that is.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Jonghoon got the maximum sentence for his crimes but JJY got a year less than what the prosecution asked for, I’d be interested to hear a lawyer explain why that is.
Maybe he pleaded guilty and that reduced it. When the others are still denying.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread