I will not succumb to your coercion, user member "lexus". I will die for truth, and more importantly, I will die for love-- yours included, for you don't know better.
Last edited:
It is not fiction.This sounds like it’s from a Shakespeare play.
Well, it’s more like poetry.It is not fiction.
It is not fiction. Don't relegate it to the FanFiction section.
Post things in the correct section and you won't get a WP.
Tis fictionIt is not fiction. Don't relegate it to the FanFiction section.
For starters, why don't you put your unwarranted power to better use by working to declutter this forum/ message board?
It is not fiction. And you shouldn't try to convince it to be otherwise. Truth will hit you in the face-- hopefully sooner rather than later.Tis fiction![]()
Tis fiction thoughIt is not fiction. And you shouldn't trying to convince it to be otherwise. Truth will hit you in the face-- hopefully sooner rather than later.
It is not fiction. Even if Dispatch doesn't reveal it-- it will never stop being the truth. That's how truth works, yes?Tis fiction though![]()
Tis still fictionIt is not fiction. Even Dispatch doesn't reveal it-- it will never stop being the truth. That's who truth works, yes?
It is not fiction.Tis still fiction![]()
Okay but.. tis fictionIt is not fiction.
'Tis like looking at a sunset, it is not fiction.
Ahh, but it is not fiction.How can you die if it isn’t the truth![]()
@lexus I thought you were single omg congrats. Can I be the godmother👁👄👁I will not succumb to your coercion, user member "lexus". I will die for truth, and more importantly, I will die for love-- yours included, for you don't know better.
It is not fiction.fic·tion:
invention or fabrication as opposed to fact.
Huh well look at that.