Found Jungkook (BTS) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
wow, this is probably the most valuable card I have ever got and I´m not even sure if I should offer this because I do like me some BTS, but I think it is very unlikely for me to collect the whole group, so state your offers :D.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I can offer you my ZICO card :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Wait would you take NCT's Mark, Seveteen's DK, or Loona's Yves?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ok, let me ask you like this .......... do you want the card for trading or for collecting? I know very well that it is a valuable card ,but who is going to give me Minho or Jonghyun anyway. I know I could get Zico or Jongho, but @Yili and @Suzy are probably gonna trade the card anyway. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok, let me ask you like this .......... do you want the card for trading or for collecting? I know very well that it is a valuable card ,but who is going to give me Minho or Jonghyun anyway. I know I could get Zico or Jongho, but @Yili and @Suzy are probably gonna trade the card anyway. :D
i'm not going to be trading any bts members haha, they're my second ultimate group
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
ok, let me ask you like this .......... do you want the card for trading or for collecting? I know very well that it is a valuable card ,but who is going to give me Minho or Jonghyun anyway. I know I could get Zico or Jongho, but @Yili and @Suzy are probably gonna trade the card anyway. :D
I wanted it for collecting
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread