Appreciation JUNGKOOK HAS A MULLET EVERYONE SHUT UP (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
mullets are the worst hairstyle a man can have, change my mind :wimwim:
I used to agree but I'm kind of into the current mullet trend at the minute. I'm tempted to do it myself but I'm not sure that I have the balls to go through with it!
 
Joined
27 October 2020
Messages
5
Reactions Received
20
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ARMY
Gender
Non-Binary

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I used to agree but I'm kind of into the current mullet trend at the minute. I'm tempted to do it myself but I'm not sure that I have the balls to go through with it!
do it, i'm sure you'll look great with it LOL :wimwim:

do you know hj from ateez?
not hongjoong please, his mullet is one of the reasons why i think mullets are the worst hairstyle a man can have :yolk:

this hongjoong >>>>> mullet hongjoong

 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread