Appreciation JUNGKOOK HAS MADE HIS HAIR INTO A PONY TAIL WHY WAS I NOT NOTIFIED (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
awww he looks so cute with his hair up......but I saw a see through shirt.......
i notice that on my 3rd rime watching it was like is THAT A SEE THROUGH SHIRT a rewind it and i was like YA HE WEARING A SEE-THROUGH SHIT WOWWWWWW DEABAK
 
  • Haha
Reactions: xakya_is_weird
Joined
30 September 2020
Messages
95
Reactions Received
145
Location
In Ateez dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
i notice that on my 3rd rime watching it was like is THAT A SEE THROUGH SHIRT a rewind it and i was like YA HE WEARING A SEE-THROUGH SHIT WOWWWWWW DEABAK
right....I was looking at his hair then after he did that spin I was like is that a see through shirt.....then i was like yep it is.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread