And I love it. :haylul:
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,418 Reactions Received 41,059 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,178 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 12 February 2024 #1 And I love it. Reactions: magikarp, The_LastRomeo and Yelena_Belova
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 12 February 2024 #2 He can help me in school Reactions: Boyo
magikarp Joined 3 January 2024 Messages 5,528 Reactions Received 4,127 Location bewitched by you. Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,302 Fandom Multi Gender Female, Non-Binary Pronouns she/they 12 February 2024 #3 I love fun facts lol Reactions: Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,418 Reactions Received 41,059 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,178 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 12 February 2024 #4 starrymars said: I love fun facts lol Click to expand... I also love random and fun facts. Reactions: magikarp
Chan_tan Joined 2 January 2023 Messages 486 Reactions Received 994 Location Your heart 😘 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,076 Fandom Rizzlers Gender Other Pronouns The/greatest 12 February 2024 #5 I thought this was gonna be the video of him flashing engenes with his feet on the airplane lil
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,511 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 12 February 2024 #6 Funny guy