Traded Junkyu rare & Jennie 5 rare for trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
By the time i could trade for a card, you would hv traded away n id be stuck with a card im not collecting. It only works for me if u accept debt , then i can trade for a card u want: unless u want bts jhope common?
Hyunjin is okay :pandalove:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki you don’t but maybe you can get Gowon or an other LOONA I don’t have at @Yachii
I asked for his Gowon, if that goes through can I set up the trade with you if you still have him? Gowon and Suyeon for Junkyu
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I asked for his Gowon, if that goes through can I set up the trade with you if you still have him? Gowon and Suyeon for Junkyu
You can!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,024
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Nvm.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,024
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sorry :/ but Magician had two Weki Meki cards
I hope you reserve ur a solo Rose Rare or SNSD Jessica rare for me then if u rmbr ur promise to me from earlier.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread