Appreciation Jus2 is the best thing that could happen to GOT7 (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Touch is amazing! I can't believe how good it is. I know people like to drag GOT7 a lot but they have so many gems as b-sides that no one bothers check out. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoldenBunny

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just listened to it - it's so good from top to bottom! (Displeased it's not on Spotify yet :pandaannoyed: harrumph) I'm not massive into Got7 musically but this is 110% my jam.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread