Just 2 hours to go..... (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Until Brave Girls' Rollin' PAK streak ends, coz IU is coming back :yolk:
Regardless, it's been a ride, and being able to chronicle it and celebrate it with more Fearless, old and new has been extremely fun :sanapray:







This will never happen again so well done Brave Girls and hope the summer cb is a huge hit :sj_weary:

@eclipsoul @Reo @Abeamus @lexus @NogaNono @Lovely_Cornchips @Ashla_K
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Damn that sucks :pandasad: I love IU but girl just this once can’t you just delay your comeback a bit so Brave Girls can stay on top a bit more TT

In all seriousness though it’s been a good ride and I couldn’t be more proud of them. I hope that they’ll be able to hold on to their success in the future and I’m looking forward to their comeback.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn that sucks :pandasad: I love IU but girl just this once can’t you just delay your comeback a bit so Brave Girls can stay on top a bit more TT

In all seriousness though it’s been a good ride and I couldn’t be more proud of them. I hope that they’ll be able to hold on to their success in the future and I’m looking forward to their comeback.
We made it to 261 :yolk::sanapray:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread