- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,082
- Reactions Received
- 52,516
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,191
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
what's her response mate?I want @LilacNyx to be my girlfriend lmao
A good no probablywhat's her response mate?
Better than nothing lol
if it works out you have to name your first child after me!!! lolBetter than nothing lol
selfmate jr sounds alrightif it works out you have to name your first child after me!!! lol
not what I had in mind but I'll accept!!!selfmate jr sounds alright
maybe he will have an avatar too lolnot what I had in mind but I'll accept!!!
???? no son of mine shall have an avatar!!!maybe he will have an avatar too lol
lmao.. I thought I could get away with that???? no son of mine shall have an avatar!!!