Just a general question? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Are milestone cards still a thing? Or is it over already? Cuz i never asked tbh....
U can request Milestone cards here still. I don't think it's ever gonna end, but users/collectors seem to hv less interest lately(also international/anime-video game/superheroes-supervillains, but some still trying to get anime-video game sets completed I think). I just hv difficulty finding (official) images to use for Milestone cards (n to rotate/use different members/idols not used in my Milestone cards already).

Good luck, n hope this was useful/informative(I'm not staff or cards team just a busybody)
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
U can request Milestone cards here still. I don't think it's ever gonna end, but users/collectors seem to hv less interest lately(also international/anime-video game/superheroes-supervillains, but some still trying to get anime-video game sets completed I think). I just hv difficulty finding (official) images to use for Milestone cards (n to rotate/use different members/idols not used in my Milestone cards already).

Good luck, n hope this was useful/informative(I'm not staff or cards team just a busybody)
Thank u it was very informative and helpful 😍 i forgot cuz i was inactive for a while.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread