Announcement Just a heads up, we are under heavy ddos attack. (2 Viewers)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Its around 15 gbps right now, will update once its over.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I've changed my mind btw

OH pls stop :chickill:
Nah. OH is on a hill way way far from out sight
OH having its own problems, sometimes it's down when I try to browse SNSD threads.

I love Kps n @Son Na Eun n other staff, when our home is under attack (unlike other places) you n staff inform us n keep us protected. (Other places just seem to take us for granted.)

I volunteer to fight on the front lines too, tho I barely understand wat is ddos, is it digital disk operating system-updated from the little I learned 30 years ago?
:pikagun::pikagun::pikagun::pikagun::pikagun:
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I volunteer to fight on the front lines too, tho I barely understand wat is ddos, is it digital disk operating system-updated from the little I learned 30 years ago?
:pikagun::pikagun::pikagun::pikagun::pikagun:


Didn't watch it tho, but i would assume that guy understands what he is explaining lol
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Didn't watch it tho, but i would assume that guy understands what he is explaining lol
I slightly Understand ddos as denial of service attacks, even if I don't really understand the mechanism or specifics, just in general n as a layperson. Will watch later to see if wat I know is right or mistaken, thnx.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Just an update, its not over yet.



But everyone seems to be browsing smoothly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread