Yeah McDonalds sell salads too, doesnt mean you should be promote McDonalds for good healthDiet Pepsi exists... Also Pepsi zero. And Pepsi also contains water, so you don't need to drink water either.![]()
Yeah McDonalds sell salads too, doesnt mean you should be promote McDonalds for good healthDiet Pepsi exists... Also Pepsi zero. And Pepsi also contains water, so you don't need to drink water either.![]()
With all do respect, your wife hath been defanged and is therefore no longer a rabbit.My wife is a rabbit, I dont want to promote anything that's bad for the teeth![]()
so much to rememberTo drink your Pepsi.Or else....
@Dive
Sorry I don’t drink Pepsi![]()
i prefer store brand under 1€ colas![]()
pepsi is a poor mans coke a cola
a heavy pass
I'm telling IVE you guys hate them.it's not wrong, but don't tell IVE please
tell em deez nuts boyI'm telling IVE you guys hate them.Im especially shocked at you Moguri. What will Rei think?!
![]()
STOP THAT I LOVE IVE!I'm telling IVE you guys hate them.Im especially shocked at you Moguri. What will Rei think?!
![]()
Rude..I can still feel her bitesWith all do respect, your wife hath been defanged and is therefore no longer a rabbit.![]()
please look out for your health first, IVE would not want for you to get health problems!I uh... anything to make IVE happy?![]()
I'm telling IVE you guys hate them.Im especially shocked at you Moguri. What will Rei think?!
![]()
Blasphemy!HEY!! THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!!!
It's just a sponsor, maybe they secretly like coke better too![]()
HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN!!!!Blasphemy!May kitty litter stick to your feet for speaking such words!
![]()
You can report him if you want to!HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN!!!!![]()
I find it pretty easy.... is that bad?HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN!!!!![]()
yes, very bad!I find it pretty easy.... is that bad?![]()
what if one doesn't like pepsi...?To drink your Pepsi.Or else....
@Dive
Then you hate IVE.what if one doesn't like pepsi...?