- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,363
- Reactions Received
- 76,683
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,215
- Ship
- Wreck
Tournaments
I will be doing tournaments once a month which will be in the middle of the month and the Girls' Generation tournament doesn't count as this months which will be going up on Monday as normal, nothing else will change apart from the frequency of them.
Idol Threads
I will just be updating the first page main posts on them that include the details, members, discography, videography and other stuff for each of them.
Gif Badges
I am giving away the 4 gif reward badges I have gotten which includes an EXID badge, a Mamamoo badge, an Oh My Girl badge and a badge which can be anything and all you have to do for the first three is put something in the box for the one you want but for the last one you need to give me a reason why I should give it to you.
forms.gle
I will be doing tournaments once a month which will be in the middle of the month and the Girls' Generation tournament doesn't count as this months which will be going up on Monday as normal, nothing else will change apart from the frequency of them.
Idol Threads
I will just be updating the first page main posts on them that include the details, members, discography, videography and other stuff for each of them.
Gif Badges
I am giving away the 4 gif reward badges I have gotten which includes an EXID badge, a Mamamoo badge, an Oh My Girl badge and a badge which can be anything and all you have to do for the first three is put something in the box for the one you want but for the last one you need to give me a reason why I should give it to you.