Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 27 October 2021 #1 Reactions: Villains, Willow and gud_bam
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 27 October 2021 #2 A BOP!! I RLLY HYPE WITH THIS SONG!! Reactions: Yili and Willow
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 27 October 2021 #3 I LOVE THISSS Reactions: Yili
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,078 Reactions Received 72,508 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 28 October 2021 #4 I feel like this is gonna be in my head for a long time Reactions: Yili