Just finished a band concert (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 May 2021
Messages
30
Reactions Received
57
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Just finished playing and omg our hour sucked but surprisingly we did better (not bragging) than I expected but honestly I was about to sleep
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,817
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just finished playing and omg our hour sucked but surprisingly we did better (not bragging) than I expected but honestly I was about to sleep
ooh, you're in a band? Which instrument do you play?
 
Joined
31 May 2021
Messages
30
Reactions Received
57
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
alto sax😻
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread