- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Oh wait I only looked at oneWhich one![]()
lol you got some collection
I do amazon yeah and what's wrong with your dog? I hope they're okaylol you got some collection
i say go fox or the castle
also the cat one you did is real cool
what website do you order them from again? amazon right? ugh still have not taken a look yet
i keep forgetting and right now i don't even care about anything more with the possible news i gotten about my dog
my dog possibly got bladder cancer... big chanceI do amazon yeah and what's wrong with your dog? I hope they're okay
I hope it'll be okay, I'm sorrymy dog possibly got bladder cancer... big chance
i cried my eyes out for hours and i will again right now
thanksI hope it'll be okay, I'm sorry![]()
Oh no, I‘m so sorry to hear thatmy dog possibly got bladder cancer... big chance
i cried my eyes out for hours and i will again right now