COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Audio Just found out Ariana released more songs (Positions Deluxe edition) (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Guess i've been living under a rock or Ari likes to surprise us, there are 3 new songs and a short interlude (they're all kinda short tho) on the new Deluxe edition of Positions!

I love the vibes so much, I said this to @karina in dm but all of Ariana's albums have such a vibe to them and each album as a full coherent piece of work rather than a compilation of seperate songs if that makes sense. I've only listened to all these songs seperately so far but i'm also really excited to listen to the whole album back to front and see how they fit in~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I didn't listen to Positions yet :irenecrazy:

I am more into British music than American definitely for some reasons but which songs would you recommend?

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wait delux version? when the hell did that happen?

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
guess my apple music is wasn’t recommending me this for some reason

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Tbh I didn't listen to Positions yet :irenecrazy:

I am more into British music than American definitely for some reasons but which songs would you recommend?
My favourite song is Off the Table but 34+35 is a bop too and Just Like Magic is vibes

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Guess i've been living under a rock or Ari likes to surprise us, there are 3 new songs and a short interlude (they're all kinda short tho) on the new Deluxe edition of Positions!
Thanks for posting this. I didn't know there was a Deluxe Edition out. test drive's my favorite of the new set; too bad it's too short.

BTW, this release also has the track

I love the vibes so much, I said this to @karina in dm but all of Ariana's albums have such a vibe to them and each album as a full coherent piece of work rather than a compilation of seperate songs if that makes sense.
I know exactly what you mean. Each song says something that fits into the context of the whole album. And each album has its own musical signature or style.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Thanks for posting this. I didn't know there was a Deluxe Edition out. test drive's my favorite of the new set; too bad it's too short.

BTW, this release also has the track

I know exactly what you mean. Each song says something that fits into the context of the whole album. And each album has its own musical signature or style.
It's really hard to tell so far, took me a few weeks to decide my favourite from the first release tbh but I think out of the new songs i'm liking main thing the most

Ah the remix! I'll be honest I really love the original more, especially the bridge part. Maybe it's cuz i'm so used to Ariana's parts now that it feels weird to swap them out to something entirely different but like the new parts just don't feel the same. It feels more just like a fun collab with the gorlies rather than we gonna slap your wigs off kinda collab if that makes sense.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Ah the remix! I'll be honest I really love the original more, especially the bridge part. Maybe it's cuz i'm so used to Ariana's parts now that it feels weird to swap them out to something entirely different but like the new parts just don't feel the same. It feels more just like a fun collab with the gorlies rather than we gonna slap your wigs off kinda collab if that makes sense.
Oh, I agree, the original is an overall better song. I didn't have high expectations for the remix and was pleasantly surprised when they sort of kept it together.

What also surprised me is that there are two versions of Positions Deluxe: the regular (for lack of a better term) version and the clean version.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread