Just got home from a concert smh (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Sooooooooooooo I just got home from my very first Orchestra concert of the year andddddddd..............not so good.

I feel like we didn't do as good as we did during rehearsal.

But I mainly sucked-_- My arms were shaking(and, btw its hard to play the violin while shaking) because of my stage fright smh I got lots of notes wrong and i sucked.

I feel like i could have done better if my family was actually there. I mean, my sister was but shes the only one who came and it upsets me that i practice for MONTHS just for barely no one to show up at my concert to see and hear me play. I wouldnt have been nervous if there was someone i actually knew in the audience.


Anyways, thats for coming to my "rant" of how much of a failure i am.


Tags:
@MinSquishy
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@BlingBling
@Izz
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I would have supported you. I'm sorry your family didn't come. :c You still did something amazing and performed anyway. None of my family came to my performances either. What is really important is that you did it and you'll only improve more. c: proud of you
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's alright! I am not gonna say yo udid amazing, bcs I have no way of knowing that, but the fact is you are going to do better next time! You tried your best and did what you could and that is ALL that matters!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm sorry your family wasn't there that's never fun but, you're not a failure you tried and that's all that matters. You'll improve over time and hopefully feel more confident when performing in front of others in the future.

Image result for virtual hug gif
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You tried your best while under a stressful situation. You had stage fright but you still went on stage and played which is remarkable. If i was there, I would give your orchestra a standing ovation. You aren't a failure, you are very strong for preforming and I'm proud of you. <333
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aww, condolences for you. It's unfortunate that more of your family didn't come.

I have played one time on stage with orchestra, it was definitely difficult. For some reason I didn't get stage fright.. maybe cause we had such big group so i figured out the audience who was quite far wouldn't really pay attention to me in the middle of that big group. But it definitely wasn't easy either, I had some difficulties keeping up (i was one of worst players xd).

Maybe it will go better for you next time? Even if you weren't in top condition this time, it's more likely for you to notice it than anyone else. Hopefully you will have better experience with it in the future.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am sure it wasn’t too bad. You can always improve too.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Aww, I'm sorry no one showed, i would show up if i could! Also, You are no failure! Trust me i know you are good! You where a little nervous i was too when i had to audition for the talent show and that was a audition, you got on stage!! That more than most can do! So no you are not a failure, And when i visit you you need to play for me!~:saranghae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread