- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
This post is for my own enjoyment but feel free to do what ever, just don’t judge, and we’re Gucci :)
So I never get to use these and I have so many.
Which me being me I decided to create scenario’s and recap my week with them.
Please enjoy, I hope it brightens your day or at least laugh :)
A few scenario’s:
Me and at @Bookworm in the zombie apocalypse:
In Our Hide out:
When fighting:
(Try to guess who’s who XD )
How almost every conversation with @MinSquishy goes:
Btw: Not Historically accurate
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Mission Accomplished
Her:
Me:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Her:
Me:
Mission Accomplished
Her:
Me:
Now a recap of my week in some meme’s I made:
And that was my week.
I have a surprise for you all:
It’s my love for everyone
You are welcome.
You are welcome.
While you try to process my crackheadness and love
I’m Going to put a few more mini skits things in here:
Me rewatching the moment Jimin ripped off his shirt:
Me after watching that scene:
Me after watching that scene:
Everyone On KPS Now (Maybe):
Before i posted it. @MinSquishy reaction:
My Laptop Right Now:
Me:
I'mma head out I hope you Enjoyed
Last edited: