- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I purchased through Target where they're currently on sale and it turns out I had some $ in Target rewards.
I got 2 albums + shipping to my house for $30, what a steal

Originally, I wasn't going to buy this album because I wanted to focus on BLACKPINK,
but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to feel included and a part of this comeback.
My first KPOP albums were SQUARE ONE (BLACKPINK) and NCT 2018 EMPATHY, so this really makes me feel like I'm going back to my roots.
Coincidentally, I pulled a Taeyong PC in my EMPATHY album... you guys think I can pull him again?
Wish me luck!
I got 2 albums + shipping to my house for $30, what a steal
Originally, I wasn't going to buy this album because I wanted to focus on BLACKPINK,
but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to feel included and a part of this comeback.
My first KPOP albums were SQUARE ONE (BLACKPINK) and NCT 2018 EMPATHY, so this really makes me feel like I'm going back to my roots.
Coincidentally, I pulled a Taeyong PC in my EMPATHY album... you guys think I can pull him again?
Wish me luck!