I WILL GIVE ANY CARD FOR 2MIN VALENTINE DUO!
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 9 February 2025 #1 I WILL GIVE ANY CARD FOR 2MIN VALENTINE DUO! Reactions: Moguri
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 6 March 2025 #2 I got my 2min!!!! Reactions: Moguri, Harmony_Starz and anemoia
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,165 Reactions Received 98,969 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,418 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 6 March 2025 #3 seungfloral said: I got my 2min!!!! Click to expand... oh congrats!! Reactions: Harmony_Starz
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 6 March 2025 #4 Moguri said: oh congrats!! Click to expand... Aww ty :) Reactions: Moguri