Just Some Random Songs..... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I Can't Get Out Of My Head~


Circle - Post Malone
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh
We couldn't turn around
'Til we were upside down
I'll be the bad guy now
But no, I ain't too proud
I couldn't be there
Even when I try
You don't believe it
We do this every time
Seasons change and our love went cold
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let go
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away
I dare you to do something
I'm waiting on you again
So I don't take the blame
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away, run away
Let go
I got a feeling that it's time to let go
I say so
I knew that this was doomed from the get-go
You thought that it was special, special
But it was just the sex though, the sex though
And I still hear the echoes (the echoes)
I got a feeling that it's time to let it go
Let it go
Seasons change and our love went cold
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let go
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away
I dare you to do something
I'm waiting on you again
So I don't take the blame
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away, run away
Maybe you don't understand what I'm going through
It's only me, what you got to lose?
Make up your mind, tell me, what are you gonna do?
It's only me, let it go
Seasons change and our love went cold
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let go
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away
I dare you to do something
I'm waiting on you again
So I don't take the blame
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away, run away


Hot Girl Bummer - Blackbear
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
I'm through, I'm through, I'm through
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum
This that throw up in your Birkin bag
Hook up with someone random
This that social awkward suicide
That bite your lips and buy your likes
I swear she had a man
But shit hit different when it's Thursday night
That college dropout music
Everyday leg day, she be too thicc
And my friends are all annoying
But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid
This that 10K on the table
Just so we can be secluded
And the vodka came diluted
One more line, I'm superhuman
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
I'm through, I'm through, I'm through
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
Fuck you, and you, and you
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum
This that hot girl bummer two-step
They can't box me in, I'm too left
This that drip, it's more like oceans
They can't fit me in a Trojan
Out of pocket, but I'm always in my bag
Yeah, that's the slogan
This that, "Who's all there?"
I'm pullin' up wit' a emo chick that's broken
This that college dropout music
Everyday leg day, she be too thicc
And my friends are all annoying
But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid
This that 10K on the table
Just so we can be secluded
And the vodka came diluted
One more line, I'm superhuman
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
I'm through, I'm through, I'm through
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
Fuck you, and you, and you
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum
This that college dropout music
Everyday leg day, she be too thicc
And my friends are all annoying
But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid
This that college dropout music
Everyday leg day, she be too thicc
And my friends are all annoying
But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid
We go stupid, we go stupid, we go
(And you want me to change? Fuck you!)
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
I'm through, I'm through, I'm through
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
Fuck you, and you, and you
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum


Memories - Maroon 5
Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you
There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day, yeah
Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, aye aye
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, aye
Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you
Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo
Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo
Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo doo
Memories bring back, memories bring back you
There's a time that I remember when I never felt so lost
When I felt all of the hatred was too powerful to stop (ooh, yeah)
Now my heart feel like an ember and it's lighting up the dark
I'll carry these torches for ya that you know I'll never drop, yeah
Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, aye aye
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, aye
Here's to the ones that we got (oh oh)
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through (no, no)
Toast to the ones here today (aye)
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories (aye)
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you
Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo
Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo
Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo doo
Memories bring back, memories bring back you
Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo
Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo doo (ooh, yeah)
Memories bring back, memories bring back you
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no
Memories bring back, memories bring back you



Winter Bear - V
She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
Then all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear


Like - Bts
Wanna be loved
Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool
wanna be loved same love with you
Baby I want it
Every picture you upload
Okay, that guy who sees you for the first time.
Oh right I'm not a boyfriend now
I naturally dialed your number.
It's like losing a phone or katok
I don't think you'll care if you don't do anything.
(Why) There is no button
I hate being one of those thirty
It's good here too
Let's play just once Why is it so good?
Uh fuck that, all stupid bullshit
It's not mine now, why do you think it's stolen?
Haha you live so well without me
It's so scary, so kill me for playing.
Swallow the curse up to the neck
I like you today, shit
You become a man and look better, pretty woman
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Oh shit, you still look good pretty woman
Oh pretty woman
Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool
wanna be loved same love with you
I know it's over
Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool
wanna be loved same love with you
Baby I want it
With your friend
Your face looks much better
Tag tag taken with my new boyfriend
Thanks to memories, I'm backspace
The world is stopped all the time
Why am I still over that time?
Would you think of me?
Should I like it?
Repeat dozens of times
Your heart is like a guillotine
You cut me out
I'm gimmicky, sneak up on me
I see your daily life
Every time my head is back and forth
Oh shit Should I think?
Don't worry about it
You become a man and look better, pretty woman
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Oh shit, you still look good pretty woman
Oh pretty woman
Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool
wanna be loved same love with you
I know it's over
Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool
wanna be loved same love with you
Baby I want it
How are you doing these days?
I wonder if it's good to shine
You live well without me
Why did you think?
I'm just one more visit
I'll go and press on your post
I'm without you these days
You become a man and look better, pretty woman
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Oh shit, you still look good pretty woman
Oh pretty woman
Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool
wanna be loved same love with you
I know it's over
Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool
wanna be loved same love with you
Baby I want it


All The Time - Zara Larsson
From the breaking of the day to the middle of night
From the breaking of the day to the middle of night
From the breaking of the day to the middle of night
From the breaking of the day to the middle of night
Summertime and I'm caught in the feeling
Getting high and I'm up on the ceiling
I don't know what you're doing in New York
All I know is you ain't on my bedroom floor
I'm seeing you undressed in my room
But it's just a memory, a fantasy (Fantasy)
Are you in your house? Are you going out?
Are you going crazy like me?
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night
I try to forget about you, baby
And I die when I think of you with someone else and
I don't know why, I don't know why you're dancing in my mind
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night
All the time
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night
All the time
Everyone's been wearing your perfume
Everything is reminding me of you
I don't know what I'm doing in New York
But all I know is you ain't walking through the door
I'm seeing you undressed in my room
But it's just a memory, a fantasy (Fantasy)
Are you in your house? Are you going out?
Are you going crazy like me?
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night
I try to forget about you, baby
And I die when I think of you with someone else and
I don't know why, I don't know why you're dancing in my mind
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night
I try to forget about you, baby
And I die when I think of you with someone else and
I don't know why, I don't know why you're dancing in my mind
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night (Yeah)
And I wonder if you think about me, too
Where we used to go, what we used to do
And I wonder if you're crying out inside, oh yeah
(From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night)
(From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night)
(From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night)
I try to forget about you, baby (I try)
And I die when I think of you with someone else and
I don't know why (I don't know why)
I don't know why you're dancing in my mind (Yeah)
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night
I try to forget about you, baby (Baby, baby)
And I die when I think of you with someone else and
I don't know why, I don't know why you're dancing in my mind
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night
All the time
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night
All the time
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night


Playing With Fire - Balckpink
My mom told me every day
Always watch out for men
Love hurts like a fire, eh
Mum might be right.
My heart gets hot when I see you
I'm more attracted to you than fear eh
This unstoppable tremble is on and on and on
I wanna throw everything to you
Look at me, look at me now
You're teasing me like this
I can't turn it off, our love is burning (oh, oh, oh, oh)
My love is on fire
Now burn baby burn (oh, oh, oh, oh)
My love is on fire
So don't play with me boy
Oh no, I'm already far away
This all is not a joke
Love is a red ember
Blow, the wind grows bigger
My mother doesn't know if this is a drug or poison
My heart is a thief, I don't know why the police
Pour more on my lighted heart
Kiss him will I diss him
I don't know but I miss him
This love beyond addiction cracks
My heart's color is black
This unstoppable tremble is on and on and on
I wanna throw my everything into the flames of you
Look at me, look at me now
You're teasing me like this
I can't turn it off, our love is burning (oh, oh, oh, oh)
My love is on fire
Now burn baby burn (oh, oh, oh, oh)
My love is on fire
So don't play with me boy
I can't get out of hand
This flame spreads so fast
Don't stop me like this
This love will burn tonight woo


I Have More But I Won't Bore anyone with those~ What's Some Songs You can't get out of your mind?~
Luv Chu! I Hope You Have An Amazing Day!~:saranghae::bigcatlove:
​
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow I bet you i could name most of the kpop song on ur playlist. i have so many kpop song store in my head i have in file by boy and girl, the name, my fav songs really.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Wow I bet you i could name most of the kpop song on ur playlist. i have so many kpop song store in my head i have in file by boy and girl, the name, my fav songs really.
Yeah, U Could Play Like 5 Seconds of the song and i can guess it and name it!~
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, U Could Play Like 5 Seconds of the song and i can guess it and name it!~
ikr i won't able to name i could most likely sing the whole song no problem. take me a few min to get the name.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't have enough of Hip rn
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my mom lol one time cause i remember every single word to this one kpop song i had no problem. then she got dark and said "but you can't remember your school work"
 
Last edited:
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
my mom lol one time cause i remember every single word to this one kpop song i had no problem. then she got dark and said "but you can't remember his school work"
Dude! My Parents Are The Same! 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dude! My Parents Are The Same! 😂
i was shook how she switch up on me you should be happy i high on k pop and not on what most of the people i know do.

 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
i was shook how she switch up on me you should be happy i high on k pop and not on what most of the people i know do.

Oof, IKR??? Like My Parents Should be Grateful *Sigh* But they are not
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oof, IKR??? Like My Parents Should be Grateful *Sigh* But they are not
there just selfish jealous
A little, jealousy
내가 아닌 다른 사람 빤히
쳐다보는 눈빛 - monsta x


 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Zara larsson yessssss. Love her tunes and her music.
Been a good day when she came out with an album.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread