Photo Just some terrible photography lol (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 April 2020
Messages
156
Reactions Received
509
Location
Monbebe World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was sorting through my old camera and found these photos I took a while back.
So I thought I'd share lol
@Lady_Camellia Thought you might like these :pepeheart:







Fun fact: Part of Harry Potter was filmed in this building~ (I won't say where cus I don't wanna give away my location lol)


 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread