I posted this in the random thoughts thread recently..
I think one of the cruelest things you can do is not allow someone to move on from a mistake they've made :/
so my question is has anyone ever done this to you? kept reminding you of messing up, or looking down on you because of it, just not treating you the same? And also, have you done this to someone (be honest)?
how about you?
I think one of the cruelest things you can do is not allow someone to move on from a mistake they've made :/
so my question is has anyone ever done this to you? kept reminding you of messing up, or looking down on you because of it, just not treating you the same? And also, have you done this to someone (be honest)?
For me, it's both... it's really hard, especially when you sincerely regret something and you didn't hurt anyone but yourself.. yet people are still like this. and I've done this to an ex for cheating because I felt he wasn't that sorry and also to my mother for the damage my family has done to me.. it was for the same reason, I didn't feel like my pain was acknowledged..
how about you?