- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,194
- Reactions Received
- 46,864
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 183,083
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
my Monsta X concert! My friend who was going to take me had to back out bc her father-in-law passed away and she doesn't know if she'll feel up to taking me all the way to Detroit for a concert. Bad news? Yes, devastatingly so. I had to beg my dad harder than a dog to take me because he's very against going to a "rap concert", as he put it, but I did it! He finally gave in when I told him I'd already bought the tickets and that he could always wear earplugs to drown out the noise. I'm so happy right now! KIHYUNNIE, I'M COMING FOR YOUUUUUUUU!!!