Just when I thought I had seen it all... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ewww
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
what the fuck... i seriously hope dara doesn't see any of this
I don't want to even think about it because she's really nice and checks her fan accounts every now and then. Yikes!
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wait, what??? someone pls explain what's going on ???? :zoomeyes:
Delulu Daragon shippers have a little anti- Jennie campaign and are tagging Dara on their embarrassing posts on IG.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have never seen so much hatred towards a couple even if it's kind of iffy. Jihyo and Daniel didn't even receive this much hate like.......:nayeonisdone:
It's mostly because of him, not only for his past scandal (that happened 100 years ago in kpop timing) but also his age. Nana komatsu got plenty of hate too for the sole reason of being his girlfriend, so I don't think it is out of the norm, not for him.
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
It's mostly because of him, not only for his past scandal (that happened 100 years ago in kpop timing) but also his age. Nana komatsu got plenty of hate too for the sole reason of being his girlfriend, so I don't think it is out of the norm, not for him.
oh yeah, that's right. I'm iffy about it cause he's an animal abuser and that doesn't sit right with me plus she has two dogs also so..... plus he met her when she was a minor, only 14 yrs old
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh yeah, that's right. I'm iffy about it cause he's an animal abuser and that doesn't sit right with me plus she has two dogs also so..... plus he met her when she was a minor, only 14 yrs old
:nekosweat::nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread