- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
Thank youI see what you mean
But really I want to visit more the countrysideDon't hit me but I love English accent
![]()
Thank youI see what you mean
But really I want to visit more the countrysideDon't hit me but I love English accent
![]()
No problem!Thank you![]()
Of course you're rightIt's a great description but there is something missing.
You are also into Yuri. (Can't forget about that now, can we? 😂)
Does that fit me well?it all sounds good to me
yes it doesDoes that fit me well?
I guess it would be Mary’s BloodI think you did a good job. Also I didn't know you loved Metal, what is your favorite band?
Which one?Were you on that Mnet show!
Aww 💖💖 Thank you ! I am not good at writing introductions as well actually 😭to me it sounds fine! i'm not really good at making introductions myself so i don't know if i'm the right one to judge but in my opinion this was very well written.
There were no Swiss girl there thoughThe one about the mostly European girls and one Japanese and one American and one Thai girl in a group, making a K-pop song and then going back to their respective countries depressed?
Ah ah 😂Haha it sounds almost like a job application except it's for a kpop forum, I like it