Comeback Justin Bieber - Justice (new album!) (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep - his album came out TODAY, actually! I was skeptical about listening at first bc, well, Bieber lol, but after reading Apple Music's album notes (pictured below), I finally did - and I don't regret it one bit! There is one cringe song, Peaches ("I get my weed from California"), but other than that, the album is absolutely skip-less!

2021-03-19 (5).png


Rest of the notes: "...better. 'I still remember the second I met my biggest blessing', he sings on '2 Much'. 'Prayed for you / And look what God has done.'"

So, what's your favorite song, if you've downloaded/bought it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread